Monday 20 August 2012

A next door fairy tale (part 14)

Part 1 || Part 2 || Part3 || Part 4 || Part 5 || Part 6 || Part 7 || Part 8 || Part 9 || Part 10 || Part 11 || Part 12 || Part 13 || Part 15


It was him. HE WAS BACK :) :)
He: Come to CCD
Me: ok done :)
That is all we spoke and it conveyed everything what it had to. And I saw him after 4 years. The most special and cherished day of my life. I could hardly remember how he looked till I saw him again. Those magnetic eyes, that mesmerizing look, that sweet smile and sexy attitude - he did that again to me. I felt shy, different,' floating in the air' special feeling that nobody in this world could make me feel except him. He made me feel like a woman. 

I dragged him home. (literally- yes I did that :p ) Mom and dad were happy seeing him. They kept talking to him for a long long time. Then I said them that he was back after a long time so give us some time to chat and they smiled and said ok. He had got me all cute stuffs - earring, a t-shirt with my favorite 'hello kitty' picture, a big teddy and many other small soft toys key chains and chocolates.  Then he took me to a restaurant in T-Nagar. It was a beautiful roof top veg restaurant with a very minimal crowd. I kept talking talking and talking as usual and he was teasing me as always. Suddenly around 12 in the midnight and all the lights were switched off. I couldn't understand. There was only one candle in every table that was glowing. Then a path was made by people with candles in their hand and he gave me cute red hearts balloons and asked me "you remember what day is this?" 
Me: Sep 19th. Why?
He: This was the day I first proposed you 11 years back :)
Me: ohhhhhh !! You even remember the date?? :O
He: yeah idiot I do and I also remember that I promised to take care of you forever and be with you at every second of our life. I didn't do that fr few years and I'm sorry for that but I had to work hard to keep u , my princess as one forever.
Me: hey ok I know.. Now stop explaining me all that. It is soooooo boring...
He: ya ok ok :)
*And he was on his knees*
Me: Hey what are you doing?
He: Listen and listen carefully. 
Me: ok
He: The first time I saw you I though god had given a beautiful pink doll for me and I promised myself to keep it safe forever. You are the first girl I had seen in my life next to my mom. So I' asking this to the girl who is not just my best friends. love and hope but my dream, life and part of my soul, who is born for me and who has lived with me right from the second she saw this world, to the girl who can only make me go mad, drive me crazy, laugh, smile and push me to tears. To the world number one drama queen, the most childish girl possible and to my princess I want to ask this - Will you continue to stay with me forever? Will you marry me?
Me: wow *tears in my eyes*
He: reply
Me: yes I will 

And that was the day I got my beautiful ring :)



No comments:

Post a Comment