Thursday 16 August 2012

A next door fairy tale (part 12)

Part 1 || Part 2 || Part3 || Part 4 || Part 5 || Part 6 || Part 7 || Part 8 || Part 9 || Part 10 || Part 11 || Part 13


We all walked inside the airport. Karthik was surrounded by many people. Everyone was advising him and giving him some gifts. His mobile was ringing non - stop. And that second I realized that I never knew his mobile number too. I was standing at one corner, looking at the drama and silently longing for our personal time. But as I was dreaming, it was time for him to get in the security check and every other formality. We people were patiently waiting and at one point he said us all that we could not come, and he spoke with his dad and mom and said good bye. Aunt was crying silently. I was very quiet all that time and Karthik never bothered about my existence. I thought maybe those girls were making fun of me back in the car. I was just thinking and that second Karthik turned and looked at me - just me and I was s sure that there was a drop of tear in his eyes. 

He took his bag and started walking, I called him "Karthik". I was too feeble but he heard me. He turned back and looked at me once again. I went near me, very near him. I kept looking at his eyes. It was very hard to look at his eyes because they always did some magic on me. And they did it that second too. I never spoke a word. I hugged him. Nobody spoke a word. The whole world around me was silent. I shut my eyes tight. I didn't feel his arms around me. I didn't care too. I felt like floating in the heaven. I was near my guy. I was with MY Karthik and nothing else mattered to me. I thought even if he didn't want me or love me it was ok because I held my world for a minute and that was enough for a lifetime. That memory would keep me going all my life long. But that very second, I felt his arms around me. Tighter - tighter than anyone can imagine. And I wanted to die that very second. But it didn't stop there. I never cried. There was no tears from my eyes and I couldn't believe it too. Then he kissed me. The kiss was like a peck on the lip initially. Then it was softer. His soft lips tasted sweeter than the honey in my mouth. Then he bit me. But even that felt good. And the kiss and his speed became faster and harder and suddenly we could hear people clapping around us. And that stopped him. I stamped on his leg and said "you devil you bit my lips" and he came close to my ears and said "wait for me darling there is lot more to it" and he smiled his "mischief managed" smile. He took his bag, said take care to me, waved his hand for everyone and left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment