Thursday 16 August 2012

A next door fairy tale (part 10)

Part 1 || Part 2 || Part3 || Part 4 || Part 5 || Part 6 || Part 7 || Part 8 || Part 9 || Part 11


The car went to an apartment. It was not the guest house. I didn't understand why dad didn't want me to stay in the guest house and had sent me to some relative's house. The driver got out, took my luggage and started walking towards the lift. I followed him. He pressed the button with '3' on it. The life stopped in the 3rd floor. We got down. He pressed the calling bell, kept the luggage down and left. I was just waiting there. After around 2 minutes, I wasn't sure if I should hit the bell again. I waited for another 2 minutes. Then I lost my patience and hit the bell. The second I touched the bell, the door opened. Karthik stood there.

I was speechless. He looked soooo handsome and sexy too :p  I never expected to see him like that. It was nothing like I had planned for. One second I felt relieved because I didn't have to search for him but the next second I became extremely tensed because I didn't know what to talk to him. Karthik said come in. He asked me if the journey was comfortable and if I had any issues. I just shook my head. Words never came out of my mouth. He showed me my room. I took bath and tried to get some sleep but I couldn't. I was too excited. He was watching TV in the hall but I didn't know if I should go there and talk to him. I kept thinking for a long time and I fell asleep, god knew when.

The next day when I got up, Karthik wasn't there in the house. There was a note on the dining table asking me not to wait for him because he may be late back home and that the milk was on the stove. I spent the whole day watching TV and surfing in net. When he was back, he just said good night and went to his room.

3 weeks went in the same way. He was very formal with me. And whenever I saw his eyes I wasn't able to speak. Something stopped me. I always stood mesmerized by his looks. I couldn't get near him too. There was hell a lot of vibration and pull between us (at-least I felt so). He was like a magnet to me. We were no more little kids and it was very obvious in every emotion and feel I was experiencing. My universe had only him and I revolved around him every second both physically and emotionally. That one time when his finger touched mine while I passed the TV remote to him, OMG words can never explain those moments. But I could never face him. The guy whom I knew from head to foot then was a mystery to me. I couldn't guess what he was thinking or what was in his mind. I was afraid of wanting him as he was like my Greek god of love. I was even more afraid of hurting him and thus I couldn't speak anything at all till my parents and his parents came home.

They had come there for his send off to the USA for his job. I decided to tell him bye at-least this time and not to chicken out. I planned to give him a proper send off. That evening before he left, I planned for a big party, I invited all his friends and I cooked myself for a grand dinner. Then we all went to airport to tell him good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment