Thursday 26 July 2012

Happieee bdayyyy Arviiiii :) :)

Dance has brought so many beautiful relationships in my life and the best one of all is you. It was in 2010, Jan 9th and that was when I first saw you in Villivakkam. Weird it was to meet my own college mate somewhere outside college and weirder still when I asked you "oh you are a final year guy?" And maybe you would have never expected me to be asking you " EEE uh? Appo enna pathi nariyaaaa kelvi patu iruppiyae?". But to be honest that very instant I saw you, I liked you. It is uncommon to see a simple silent looking guy who has his own style which makes him unique and distinct. From then on I knew you as a nice guy and you never proved my instincts to be wrong. Those times when we practiced it was fun especially with the other two psychos around us. We have had some dark memories then - thanks to the picture our college had about me. But then the accident, and the psychos and my nonstop talks changed things between us.

We know everything about each other and you are the only person in this world whom I trust more than my life. You are always there to share my happiness and sorrow. You are the only one who knows to handle my temper and mood swings. You are my strength and weakness and most of all you are my bestest friend in this world. Ne thookathula kooda "arviiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" tone marakka matta nu ninaikuraen :p

The times which we spent together in railway station, Crompet and everywhere else is heavenly. The day you bought (y)our pulsar, last new year, my birthday (23rd) - (though you forgot my the year b4 birthday and got semma dose from me :p ), Abhyudaya, Malu's huz in coimbatore are the most unforgettable days of my life. 

Don't forget I taught you how to talk a lot, how to chat for hours and hours over the phone....Most of the firends you have are mine (FB la un bday ku wish panathu ellam yaarunu paaru :p ) And remember you are STILL not allowed to say anyone else's name if I ask you "who is important me or ....." or like any comment which is against me or comment anything against me in FB :p And most important of all, don't try to act like a matured guy and talk dialogues and move away everytime - I need you to stand with a bucket and mop beside me everytime :p :p

Have an awesome birthday........... Love you loadsssssssssss.............. Atlastttttt you are 23 now.... small boy :p :p
 

Oru photo edukka viduriya doggu........ cha eppo entha photo eduthaalum delete panidu... ippo evlo kashtama irukku paaru :@

P.S. Don't feel bad for the Crompet girl.... Or for the Coimbatore girls…. But sadly you can never have a girl friend/ flirt with any girl in your life :p poor you.... 
 #valkaiyila orey ponnoda pesi life uh odidum pola
P.P.S. You don't have a choice Arvi.... you HAVE to stand my torture forever.... :D :D

2 comments: