Saturday 20 February 2016

unique fictions - 90 words

Entry 1 – Historical fiction

After 9 years I told him No. My sweet Richard will be devastated. I know the life with whimpering souls is tougher than his sweet ballads. I want to cry but… The choice is made. Will the world understand my kind of love ? The love for people that runs deeper in me than the love for one person?

The light always makes me think of him but I hope some day this light will define me as what I, Florence Nightingale chose to be and not what i left back.

Note : Florence Nightingale broke up with Milnes, a famous poet after 9 years of courtship to help soldiers during the Crimean war and came to be known as the lady with the lamp/light.

Entry 2 – Folk tale

Ignotus is my life and I’m ‘death’. Mine is jealous, possessive love that grabs what it can. I create the deathly hallows to kill the other two Peverells so that Ignotus is just mine. They gladly take my gifts and begone. But Ignotus leaps over oblivion lightly. He whom I want to be invisible with me becomes invisible from me.

Today in his old age, I finally consume him. He turns cold, I am shocked and then his dead smile makes me think. How can I, death ever live life?

Note: The tale of three brothers by Beedle the Bard written in 15th century, mentioned in Harry Potter book series 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment