Saturday 20 February 2016

But... I chose love

Story 1:

He was a very sweet and handsome guy. A person who could be called as ‘my guy’ so proudly. A guy who can make woman’s heart melt just by his smile. He was everything what I wanted and much more than that too. I knew him … well… very well… a step about the word ‘very well’. We were the perfect couple. Yes, ‘WERE’ but not anymore. And it was my decision, my fault. Please don’t judge me wrong but he yes he was too good for me, a little too good than I deserve. He was a sweet poison who was always there for me. I started suffocating, I couldn’t breathe ‘independence’ in his constant presence. He molded my personality with his love. And I had to choose. I killed him. I said good bye. I had many ways to kill him but I chose love...

Story 2:

I spoke too fast that people found it hard to follow. I suddenly forgot the route back home from office, the same route I had been taking the last 5 years. There were times a name made me get drenched in sweat. I knew there was nothing to be worried because my parents told me so. But still… He was a stranger to me. It was an arranged marriage. I was to enter the unknown world which surely was to be filled with loses, adjustments, sacrifices. And the only reason to do it all would be ‘love’. So will I get that?

I smiled with a tear in my eye thinking of what I went through, when my daughter explained me her emotions today. I told her – “I was the one who gave birth to you. I was your mom. But today you know me as your dad. I changed myself TO A MAN FOR A MAN. He taught me what is love, how to love. But he left me one fine day – he just left. I was so angry. I wanted to kill him (though he was dead)… to kill myself but I chose love

Story 3:

“18 is too young an age to get settled. He kept pushing me with his non-stop ‘will you marry me’ proposals. Oh come on I have my whole life in front of me. I want to act or maybe become a singer but no, last week I went to this this movie in which the heroine was a theater artist, maybe I will be that. But wait, I am studying Engineering, I will build ports and really tall buildings. And maybe design some cloths when I find time – I just love cloths. So yes anyway my friends were right, he is too old for me. I shouldn’t have said ok to Ram who is 8 years elder to me. Who would do that? Fine now I am making up my mind, I will ditch him and maybe say ok to Shyam, he is kind of cute and of my age as well. He is a swag. So yes this is it, then.”

That was what I did… To think about it now, all I can feel is I killed Ram. I had so many ways to kill him but I chose love.

Story 4:

He – “I am sorry”

Me – “This is the 4th time”

He – “But I won’t repeat it here after”

Me – “You said the same last time”

He – “She made me fall for her”

Me – “Nobody can make you fall for anyone as long as you are ready to fall.”

He – ” Please forgive me”

Me – “Yes I will. I have  so many ways/reasons to kill you. But I choose love

Story 5:

Please Ramya listen to me, you are crazy about him we get it but this is not how you treat your husband. How could you hit him just because he did not pick your phone? He was in a meeting for God’s sake. If a guy is in a meeting with his senior management and if his wife calls him 25 times in that one hour just to ask why a particular girl had liked his Facebook status, obviously he would get angry and not cut the call. How can that prove that he is having an affair? Your possessiveness is blinding you. Listen and think what you are doing with your life. You can’t just hit yourself and him for such a thing. He hardly knows that girl – you yourself told me that a month ago when you were in a normal mood. And please Ramya, just because Seetha tried to explain you the reality you can’t blame her to have an affair with your husband. Do you have any sense at all? Seetha is our friend, your friend. She has never seen him and you know that right? And also just think – how many girls your husband can be with if he is actually talking to you once in every half an hour and tells you/gives you proof of wherever he goes. I can’t believe you are tracking him using GPS. Seriously??? Rather than being like this you could kill him. You have so many ways to kill him but you have chosen love.

Story 6:

I am sitting in front of his dead body, crying my heart out. He is the best husband in this world (or so I thought). We married young, we were crazy about each other. He left everything for me and we were gladly accepted by my parents. We never had a kid – i couldn’t but that never stopped us from loving each other. In fact that brought us more closely than our college days. It made us more affectionate and matured.

Well that was what I thought till I went running to the hospital to see him dead in a car accident along with his wife. A little girl who looked just like my husband was standing next to them and was trying to wake them up. I trusted him, 5 years and I never knew. I was dead. I just stared at his best friend – my eyes asked why, he came near me and said the dead woman was an orphan and never knew that I existed in his life. I went near him. I wanted to wake him, shout at him and then stab him again & again. I wanted to ask why. I had many reasons to kill him, to hate him. But I turned, lifted his kid and walked away, I chose love

No comments:

Post a Comment