Saturday 20 February 2016

I moustache you some questions

I liked this new meme concept but will the topic suit me? I was wondering whether to name it the same way “I Mustache you some questions” or maybe change it to “I plait you some questions”. That is when I realized two things

1. Even the word ‘plait’ won’t suit me given the length of my hair

2. What exactly ‘I Mustache You’ meant (thanks Google). Silly me

So here are my answers:

Four Names People Call Me Other Than My Real Name:

Kriti

Kritz

Kitu

Kirktaka

Four Jobs I’ve Had:

Programmer Analyst Trainee

Research Analyst

Business Analyst

A good daughter (though I am sure my Dad would not agree to it)

Four movies I have watched more than once:

Karate Kid

Thillu Mullu

Lagaan

Godavari

Four books I’d recommend:

Just 4? How can I recommend just 4??!!

The Rose and the Yew Tree

Parthiban Kanavu

Rebecca

Many lives, Many Masters

Four places I have lived in:

Madurai

Chennai

Mumbai

Just three cities :(

Four beautiful places I have been to:

Wow again there are soo many

Austria

Kandala

Nathula Pass

Paris

Special entry – Meenakshi Amman temple, Madurai

Four places I’d rather be right now:

Great Wall of China

Istanbul

Bali

Cambodia

Four things I don’t eat:

Too many, I am extremely choosy when it comes to food. All Non-Veg items, aerated drinks. In veg I can say maybe

Beetroot

Potato

Yam

All sweets

Four of my favorite foods:

Okra currey

All veg soups

Ghee Roast

Kadi

Four TV shows that I watch:

This should be renamed as ‘used’ to watch

Vampire Diaries

Saddha Haq

Game of Thrones

Master Chef

Four things I am looking forward to this year (2016):

Moving onsite

Learn to knit

Complete this year book reading challenge with Kindle editions

Freedom to my bondage

No comments:

Post a Comment